Museums are more than just buildings, or places to visit once on a field trip, they’re accessible EVERYWHERE for EVERYONE!
At M@M we source from the world’s greatest museum online collections and educational experts to provide teachers and students access to integrated learning across all subjects. Students build skills in observation, inquiry and cross-curricular thinking using tools developed by informal and museum educators through years of research, practice and evaluation.
What is M@M?
- M@M is a hub, an influencer, and a connector
- It’s a for-profit
- It is a tool for teachers and educators
- It is a window into the world for students
It applies multiple philosophies of integration to products, as diverse students and teachers alike need multiple entry points to find relevance and inspiration across disciplines.
What M@M is not
- It is not affiliated with any one institution
- It is not a non-profit
- It is not a museum
Courses do things like:
- Explore Mathematical patterns and geometry in art
- Explore History through artifacts
- Explore Science through conservation
- Explore Careers & Leadership skills in STEAM
Who is the audience and what do you get?
Parents, Educators, Principals, Schools and Districts can request customized standard connections and learning objectives for each course module. Course modules come in single sessions or sets of 3 and can be offered as pre-recorded videos with opportunities for modification by individual teachers or as live, interactive, online presentations with course outlines, standards connections and modified slide materials for future replication and modification by individual teachers.